Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change. No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes. See official rules on Omaze.
There are a few records that I am astonished to have seen broken in my lifetime. The sub two-hour marathon, the two-hour climbing speed record of El Capitan in Yosemite and now, a production car going 0-60 miles per hour in 1.98 seconds. That’s exactly what the Tesla Model S Plaid did (well, at least when in some very precise, Tesla-mandated conditions). A car that is quicker than a Porsche 918 Spyder has got to cost a pretty penny though, right? Sure, but if you win this one from Omaze you won’t have to worry about that. Plus, if you enter today, you can win a Model X Plaid, too. Two of the fastest production vehicles in your garage. They come with taxes and fees covered as well.
Here are the specs of the Model S Plaid per Omaze:
- Max Seating: 5
- Powertrain: Three Electric Motors
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior Color: Satin White
- Interior Color: Caramel von Holzhausen Banbū Leather
- Horsepower: 1,020 hp
- Torque: 1,050 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 1.99 seconds
- Top Speed: 200 mph
- Range: 396 miles
- Approximate Retail Value: $259,885
- Cash Alt: $194,913.75
- Special features: Unplugged Performance S-APEX conversion including 19-piece pre-preg carbon fiber wide body kit, 21” UP-03 wheels, sports dynamic air suspension lowering kit, carbon ceramic brake kit; Full Self-Driving Capability; 17” infotainment screen; Yoke steering wheel; Large panoramic sunroof
All of this adds up to a good-looking, wicked-fast EV that has a retail value of $259,885.
Here are the specs of the Model X Plaid per Omaze:
- Maximum Seating: Up to 7
- Engine: Tri-Motor Electric
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior Color: Midnight Silver Metallic
- Interior Color: White with Carbon Fiber decor
- Maximum Horsepower: 1,020 hp
- Maximum Torque: 841 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0–60 in 2.5 seconds
- Top Speed: 163 mph
- Range: 313 miles
- Approximate Retail Value: $149,440.00
- Cash Alt: $112,080.00
- Special Features: Full self-driving capability; 22” wheels; panoramic glass roof; 17” infotainment screen + rear seat screen with wireless gaming; 22-speaker sound system
According to Omaze, “no donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.” If you do choose to donate, $10 will get you 20 entries, while $50 will get you 500 entries and $100 will get you 1,200 entries. Donations benefit REVERB. Per Omaze, “leading the green music movement since 2004, REVERB partners with artists, festivals, and venues to reduce their environmental footprints while empowering millions of fans to take action on today’s most pressing environmental issues. Working with artist partners like Billie Eilish, Maroon 5, P!nk, Harry Styles, Dave Matthews Band, The Lumineers, Jack Johnson and many more, REVERB has greened over 350 tours & 6,000 concert events, eliminated 280,000+ tons of CO2e, prevented the use of over 4 million single-use plastic bottles, and supported over 2,000 family farms and 4,000 nonprofit organizations. Their Music Climate Revolution campaign has raised over $3 Million to measurably fight the climate crisis and support climate justice initiatives. REVERB is the Official Music and Public Engagement Partner of the United Nations Environment Programme.”
If you want these head-turning EV in your driveway, enter here. The deadline to enter is September 2, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.