Meanwhile, at 10 am, shares of Adani Wilmar, Adani Power and NDTV were locked in 5% upper circuit.
Here’s a snapshot of how Adani Group stocks are faring.
- Adani Power was trading at Rs 191.60, up by 9.10 or 4.99%.
- Adani Wilmar was trading at Rs 404.40 up by Rs 17.85, 4.62%.
- NDTV was trading at Rs 191.70, up by Rs 9.10 or 4.98%.
- Adani Green was trading at Rs 915.80, up by Rs 21.45 or 2.40%.
- Adani Transmission was trading at Rs 1,021 up by Rs 17.55 or 1.75%.
- Adani Total Gas was trading at Rs 891.35 up by Rs 19.65 or 2.25%.
- Ambuja Cements was trading at Rs 367 up by Rs 3.10 or 0.85%
- ACC was trading at Rs 1,636.60 up by Rs 10.70 or 0.66%.
On Thursday, Adani Group via an exchange filing urged the stock exchanges to “take appropriate actions against such agencies whose actions are prejudicial to the interests of the investors at large,” it said.
It was in response to a clarification sought by the BSE from Adani Enterprises on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, regarding the news article captioned “Adani stocks lose up to 8%; all 10 counters in red”, which appeared in the economictimes.indiatimes.com.
“The reasons for the fall in Adani stocks could be attributed to the news report published by The Ken captioned ‘The Adani Group wants you to believe it has repaid all its loans against promoters. Here’s why you should not’ on its website during pre-market hours on March 28, 2023. The stock price of Adani Enterprises fell up to 7.35% with stocks of other listed Adani group companies,” the company said.
Adani Group on March 28 clarified and refuted the report on repayment of loans against shares published by The Ken.After the clarification, seven out of the ten listed Adani Group stocks closed in the green on Wednesday. Markets were closed on Thursday on account of Ram Navami.
On Wednesday, Adani Enterprises rallied nearly 9%, Adani Ports rallied 7.25%, Adani Wilmar went up by 5%, NDTV advanced by 4.99%, Adani Power climbed 4.98%, Ambuja Cements (1.52%) and ACC (0.78%).
However, the stock of Adani Green Energy fell 4.45%, Adani Total Gas 4.28% and Adani Transmission 1.33%.
(Disclaimer: Recommendations, suggestions, views and opinions given by the experts are their own. These do not represent the views of Economic Times)